- Zoom Video Communications Inc (NASDAQ: ZM) stock dropped over 13% after posting earnings.
- Earnings results showed 99 cents per share (adjusted), while revenue was $777.2 Million
- The street was expecting earnings of 76 cents per share, and $694 Million
- Zoom Video showed revenue growth of 367%
- Despite the strong revenue growth, the company expects revenue growth for the next quarter to be 329%, signaling a slow down.
- The revenue growth slowdown has been the biggest catalyst for the stock to drop nearly 13% in today trading of the stock.
*We note the break below 20 Nov low of $419 per share